The global outdoor furniture market is expected to record a
Pune, India, 20 Dec. 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global outdoor furniture market was estimated at USD 20 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.00% during the forecast period, according to a recent market research by Overview of the quince market. The rapid growth of commercial buildings in developing countries is expected to drive the growth of the market.
The demand for outdoor furniture has seen a significant increase in recent years. Tourist locations are in high demand. People are willing to visit tourist destinations such as train stations. This has led to a growing demand for public gardens, hotels and open spaces with resorts for convenience.
Get a sample copy of this report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-69801
Modern lifestyle in developing economies is also influenced by urbanization as well as expanding urban population. Growing urban population has also boosted the demand for outdoor furniture market due to improved construction of private buildings in urban and semi-urban areas.
Some key developments offered in the Global Garden Furniture Market report:
- January 2020: Twin Star Home (US), a residential furniture manufacturer in the United States, had purchased TK CLASSICS (UK), an outdoor manufacturer in the United Kingdom, to strengthen its market position and expand its range of products in the outdoor living market.
- October 2019: Gabriella White LLC. (Atlanta), an outdoor furniture company had purchased Standford Furniture Corp. (California) to expand its retail presence.
Impact of COVID 19 on the global outdoor furniture market
The impact of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) on customer behavior and manufacturing trends has highlighted the need for digitization and automation in the outdoor furniture industry. Consumers increasingly need personalized shopping experiences and low costs are forcing outdoor furniture manufacturers to improve their existing workflows. Advances in digital technology and information tools are helping outdoor furniture companies adapt to changes in consumer demand faster, save money and increase operational efficiency. Consumers’ desire for ethically driven companies that reflect their values and products that protect the environment is increasing due to the pandemic.
Global Outdoor Furniture Market, By Material
On the basis of material, the global outdoor furniture market is segmented into metal, plastic, wood and textile. Among these, the textile segment is growing the fastest due to its profitability and high comfort during the summer season. The furniture textile is present in different designs and colors to match the environment with the property of resilience. Variants like high durability and good quality fabrics and have the ability to tolerate high wear and tear.
Global Outdoor Furniture Market, By Product
On the basis of product, the global outdoor furniture market is segmented into chairs, tables, seating sets, dining sets, lounge chairs, and daybeds. Chairs are seeing the fastest growth as companies introduce modularity capabilities that allow consumers to customize chairs to their needs.
Global Outdoor Furniture Market, By End User
Based on the end user, the global outdoor furniture market is segmented into residential and commercial. Among these residential segments is witnessing the fastest growth owing to the growing demand for outdoor seating configurations along with other furniture components which will propel the industry statistics. Also, the increase in housing sales as well as the growing number of hotels and resorts, restaurants and gardens.
Survey before buying this report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/enquiry-before-buying/enquiry-before-buying-69801
Global Outdoor Furniture Market, By Region
Based on region, the global outdoor furniture market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience the fastest market growth over the forecast period. Developing economies like China and India along with increasing tourism in economies like Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore are the major factors fueling the growth of the market. Thailand is one of the top tourist destinations along with Singapore, which is mainly driven by demand.
Some of the key findings of the Garden Furniture Market report include:
- An in-depth analysis of the Rapid Strength Concrete market by segments, along with an analysis of trend-based information and factors.
- Profiles of major market players operating in the global outdoor furniture market including Ikea Group (Netherlands), Ashely Industries (Chicago), Brown Jordan (Florida), Keter Group (Israel), Agio International Company Limited (Hong Kong) and Lloyd Flanders (USA).
- The analysis of the main impacting factors in the regions includes the analysis, as well as drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges prevailing in the global outdoor furniture market.
- Impact of COVID-19 on the global outdoor furniture market.
For more information, please see the Quince Market Insights report titled, “Global outdoor furniture market, by material (metal, plastic, wood, textile), product (chairs, tables, seating sets, dining sets, lounge chairs and daybeds), end user (residential, commercial), region (North America , Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America) – Global Market Size, Share, Trends and Forecasts to 2030 » in-depth analysis with the table of contents (ToC).
Buy Now Full Report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/outdoor-furniture-market/single_user_license
Overview of the quince market
Phone: USA +1 208 405 2835
UK +44 1444 39 0986
APAC +91 706 672 4848
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: www.quincemarketinsights.com
Browse related reports:
- Global Wood Preservative Market, By Product (Chromated Arsenic, Copper-Based, Creosote, Zinc-Based, Other), By Technology (Water-Based, Oil-Based, Organic Solvent-Based) , other), by application (residential, commercial, industrial), by end user (furniture and decking, construction, marine, other), by region (North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East, Rest of the World) – Market size and forecast (2016-2025)
- Wood Furniture Market, By Application (Residential [Upholstered Furniture, Non-Upholstered Furniture, Bedroom, Kitchen Cabinet, Dining Room], Commercial [Business/Office, Educational, Healthcare, Hospitality]), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America) – Global Market Size, Share, Trends and Forecasts to 2030
- Plywood Market, By Grade (MR Grade, BWR Grade, Fire Resistant Grade, BWP Grade & Structural Grade), By Wood Type (Softwood & Hardwood), By Application (Furniture, Flooring & Construction, Automotive Interior, Packaging , marine and others) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America) – Market size and forecast to 2030
- Birch Wood Market, By Type (Polywoods, Veneers, Engineered Flooring, Others), By Application (Floors, Furniture, Architecture, Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle- East and Africa and South America) – Market Size and Forecast to 2028
- Wood Adhesives & Binders Market, By Type (Urea-Formaldehyde (UF), Melamine-Urea-Formaldehyde (MUF), Phenol-Formaldehyde (PF), Isocyanates, Soy Based, Others), By Application (Cabinets, Coatings flooring and plywood, furniture and sub-components, windows and doors, others), by region (North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Rest of the world) – Market Size and Forecast (2016-2028)