Move In Cool – Ballard Designs outdoor furniture sets add neighborhood flair for families moving this summer
On the go, Americans find calm and beauty in new outdoor spaces and furniture. Iconic retailer How to Decorate is accelerating move-in trends with stylish new outdoor decor collections.
ATLANTE, May 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Ballard Designs retail and online stores increased their unique outdoor furniture this month to help new homeowners create an outdoor oasis this summer. Now on deck? The Decorator’s Guide new home furniture.
Nationwide, those moving into new homes this summer will be looking to create their outdoor entertainment space or refresh the space. A March 2022 TruGreen’s investigation shows that Outside living spaces are now essential for almost 80% of owners. They prioritize and take pride in the outdoor space of their home.
Ballard designers offer these 8 tips for easily embracing new trends in updated outdoor living and entertainment –
1. Get ready to lounge all day on a comfortable outdoor sofa or read in a weatherproof wicker chair.
2. Relax on new outdoor lounger cushions.
3. Add a pop of color with bold stripes or bright patterns while keeping things fresh with neutral creams and simple solids.
4. Add custom outdoor pillows and new chairs for a relaxing and cozy conversation spot.
5. In outdoor design, rust-resistant aluminum and weather-resistant wicker seats can fit any outdoor entertaining space.
6. Toast to teak – and enjoy the naturally aging patina of a new teak outdoor dining table set.
7. Create an oasis of peace. Outdoor decor trends to a fresh, neutral palette for a timeless look.
8. Prepare to entertain. Neighbors, friends and family will want to visit!
“With the summer season approaching, refreshing your outdoor space with furniture, rugs, or even just pillows is an easy way to update and polish your garden,” notes Skye WestcottSVP Merchandising and Design at Ballard Designs.
Westcott adds: “Ballard’s latest outdoor collection offers our customers the opportunity to decorate their homes inside and out in a modern and timeless style – the new furniture and decorative pieces are perfect for those who are moving to a new place this summer, or for those who just need a new home feeling wherever they are.”
On-trend style highlights from the Ballard Summer 2022 collections include:
- The Kai collectionan all-new collection of handcrafted outdoor seating that evokes classic mid-century modern – with teak and resin wicker construction to withstand the outdoor elements.
- Charleston Collection Outdoor Dining Seta neutral antique-inspired chinoiserie style that ushers the glass dining table into a glamorous new era of outdoor decor.
- The Wade Woven CollectionPerfect seating accessories for a fun and comfy woven chair and side table featuring bright, party-oriented woven white stripes.
Summer is coming indoors too, so Ballard’s new outdoor furniture and accessories work just as well in the living room for airy and easy indoor style.
For more outdoor furniture and summer décor deals from Ballard, visit BallardDesigns.com.
About Ballard Designs
Since 1982, Ballard designs offered a unique selection of furniture and home decor as well as tips on how to decorate from all eras and provenance. Its designers travel the world for inspiration, translating the latest trends in fashion, color and style into finely crafted products that can’t be found anywhere else. Ballard Designs is part of Qurate Retail GroupSMa select group of major retail brands which also includes QVC®HSN®Zulily®Front door®, garnet hill®and Grandin Road®.
CONTACT: 5WPR Haley McDill(646) 862-6866, [email protected]