Gear up for outdoor sports with these gadgets and accessories » Gadget Flow
Ready to swap your indoor workouts for hot weather sports? Whether you’re golfing, biking or boating, today’s Daily Digest has the gear you won’t want to miss.
You exercise indoors all winter long, but the gym is the last place anyone will find you when the warm weather arrives. Yes, nothing beats playing sports in the open air and in the sun, in a team or alone. So to support your efforts, today we’re highlighting the best outdoor sports gadgets in 2022.
Related: Get ready for summer with these awesome gadgets
Being outdoors can have a profound effect on your health and mood. So it’s no wonder you prefer going from the treadmill to your bike in the summer. To stay safe and connected while you ride, we suggest the SENA R1 & R2 EVO smart bike helmets.
If you’re leaving dry land entirely in favor of your boat, then you’ll want to have the Garmin quatix 7 series marine GPS smartwatch on your wrist. It connects to your MFD, shows you maps and sends emergency notifications.
Enjoy your outdoor sports more than ever this summer with the equipment below.
1. The SENA R2 and R2 EVO smart bike helmets offer more than just protection: their Bluetooth intercom connects with up to 4 cyclists.
Stay in touch with your group while riding with the SENA R2 and R2 EVO smart bike helmets. Its intercom system allows you to talk with other runners. Plus, it even pairs with your smartphone for GPS, music and more.
Get the R2 for $169 from the official site.
2. Canyon Endurance CF road bikes are comfortable, come in inclusive sizes from 3XS to 2XL, and ride well on dirt and pavement.
Looking for a new bike this summer? Discover the Canyon Endurance CF road bikes. This carbon road set is comfortable to ride with more tire volume. The sizing system is also simple and inclusive, suitable for all riders 150cm and above. Plus, the tires transition easily from curb to dirt.
Get them starting at around $2,432 from the official website.
3. The Garmin quatix 7 series marine GPS smartwatch is what you need for boating with its MFD control, tide notifications, and more.
Improve your safety while boating this summer with the Garmin quatix 7 series marine GPS smartwatch. It connects to compatible chartplotters and offers remote control of MFD features such as autopilot, chart zoom, etc. It even displays trip data like water depth, wind, and tide changes. Even better, it ensures that messages and notifications can find you, even when you’re off the grid, making it one of the best outdoor sports gadgets in 2022.
Get it soon for $699.99 from the official website.
4. The Scosche Rhythm+ 2.0 heart rate monitor is ideal for tracking your ticker during outdoor sports, thanks to its waterproof rating.
If you exercise outdoors in the summer, add the Scosche Rhythm+ 2.0 heart rate monitor to your kit. It is comfortable to wear, easy to put on and takes very accurate blood flow measurements on all skin types.
Get it for $89.99 from the official site.
5. The Titleist golf balls gives you more spin, precision and height with every hit. Choose from 11 different varieties to suit your game.
Take your golf game to new heights this summer with Titleist golf balls. Available in 11 different varieties, they offer more or less height to accommodate both your long and short game.
Get them starting at $25 from the official website.
6. The LB9 Rashguard Sports Shirt provides UPF 50+ sun protection during water sports and keeps you cool with breathable mesh.
Protect your skin when kayaking, canoeing and paddle boarding with the LB9 Rashguard Athletic Shirt. Its breathable mesh is positioned on areas prone to perspiration, helping you stay cool. Interestingly, Cross Taping in the back helps maintain your posture, making it one of the best outdoor sports gadgets in 2022.
Get it for around $53 from the official website.
7. The Stick Grip attaches to baseball and softball bats, lacrosse sticks and other sticks for superior grip while you play sports.
Your baseball bat, lacrosse stick and more become extensions of your hand with The Stick Grip. It shrinks to fit your gear once you remove the support core. Then the diamond tread expands for superior traction.
Get it for $19.95 from the official website.
8. The Fog-X Swim Goggle Inserts Prevent fog from building up on your goggles while you swim laps, giving you a clear view of the pool.
Ensure you can see well while swimming this summer with Fog-X swim goggle inserts. They install easily, work for weeks, and improve your accuracy.
Get them for $7.99 from the official site.
9. The Spark Catch Light Up Baseball has 4 LED bulbs that light up, allowing you to extend your catch games beyond sunset.
Play ball long after the sun goes down with the Spark Catch Light Up Baseball. Its 4 LED bulbs shine with 100 lumens of brightness, allowing you to see the ball clearly at night. Moreover, it looks like a real MLB ball with its handmade stitching, leather and weight, making it one of the best outdoor sports gadgets in 2022.
Get it for $33.90 from the official website.
10. The Custom football boots IMOTANA Use an app to measure your feet, giving you custom football boots in your size.
Playing soccer in the summer? Upgrade your footwear with IMOTANA custom football boots. These cool shoes work with an app that scans your feet, giving you perfectly fitting cleats.
Get them for around $210 from the official website.
Stay safe and have fun practicing your outdoor sports this summer when you have this gear. Do you own outdoor sports equipment that you love? Tell us about it!
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜